Thursday, May 20, 2010

Debut



My first official post on blogspot... I don't even know what to say lol... I guess I'll go through all the basics...
The gov't is Josh Howard
The Alias is ShakeSphere, or Shae for short...
Aries in the buildinggg
West Indian blood running through my veins... (big ups to mah west indian massive!)
Currently at Rowan U. for Radio/TV/Film with a concentration in Creative Writing
My cliq includes Shaudy De, Treasure, JJ, Drew aka Nonsense, Doyin aka Lyrical, Manny, Adjee, Kofi, Nikki, Cynthia, Jason, JohnJohn, Kurtis, Kaline, Joe Penn, Fritz, Brian Thomas, Sydarra, Jhassy, Riyadha, Steph, Reggie, Paul Russo, Ray Fox, Ms. Vander Horn, Ms. Stout, Ms. Vogel, Jamal, Jenna, Age, Sean, NatNat, Kirsten, an that's all I can think of rite now lol if I forgot anybody, I'm sorry =/

That took hella thinking to write that btw lol anywayz, I got a mixtape on the way entitled "The Birth of ShakeSphere" and it's fire, so I'll be posting links and what-not, as well as whatever interests me... cheq my old link www.ShakeSphere.ning.com and expect some great things to come from me... ~deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment